Ending a Process
My itunes process is not ending when I click End Process.
I've tried to start it again but it won't let me.
What should I do?
Anwsers to the Problem Ending a Process
Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now
Are you using the Administrator options in Task Manager, the button that says "Show processes for all users" will get you these. After selecting that option it causes Task Manager to terminate and then to load (for a second time), you may then try ending
the Itunes process. If that doesn't work see if logging off, or rebooting, fixes Itunes not ending.
Itunes will not load if its' process is already running. If you are continually having problems with Itunes, it may be a good idea to uninstall it and reinstall the latest version from Apple.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Ending a Process
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Ending a Process:
How to Fix Ending a Process with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Download SONY SVE1512H1RB Synaptics PS/2 Port ClickPad driver
,Method to Download SONY VGC-LT10E SigmaTel Audio Driver Update v.6.10.5614.0
,Way to Download SONY VGN-CS118E/R AV Mode Button Utility v.1.1.01.09140 driver
,Method to Download SONY VGN-FW375J/B Alps Pointing Device Driver v.188.8.131.52
,Where to Download SONY VGN-NS270J/S Pioneer BD-ROM BDC-TD01 Firmware Update v.1.03
,Data Export From Quickbooks To Excel
,Date Format In Formula Bar And In The Cell Is Not The Same
,Deleted The Snipping Tool
,Desktop - Open Program Issues
,Desktop Windows Manager Keeps Poping Up & It Reads That There Is A Problem & That Windows Will Check It Out & Send Me An Answer .
Read More: [Solution] Error 1335 with FSX
,Error 'Explorer.exe no such interface supported' while trying to open Control Panel Tech Support
,How to Fix - error 105 when installing Primavera 3?
,How Can I Fix - Error 1606 annoys me!!! [Solved]?
,Troubleshooting:Error 0x800CCC0F Outlook Express keeps duplicating the same messages from yesterday and I cannot delete them.
,does anyone know what the dialog means "System.Media.FontFamily' threw an exception windows is checking for a solution?
,Does Log Me In Ignition for my Android with Windows 7 Home Premium?
,Download failure for my Blackberry and the process stops during the install
,Display settings keep changing when I come back from sleep mode
,Downloaded files are not saved